Delivering Excellent Customer Service – 1-Day Training – Open Course or In-House Training
Benchmark has joined forces with Paul Casterton Hospitality to bring this one day training session for you – your staff – your colleagues – to enable them to deliver excellent customer service.
Who should attend?
Staff within your organisation who need to give good customer service either face to face, by telephone or by email
When you leave this course, you will be equipped with the skills to engage and sell your future clients.
The journey of a customer into your organisation, covering:
- First impressions by phone and face to face
- Dealing with customers in a friendly and effective fashion
- Seating customers – taking drinks and food orders
- Delivering the food for maximum impact
- Checking back at the right time – every time
- Tempting the customer to puddings/sweets/desserts
- delivering the bill with style
- Saying ‘good bye’ as they leave for a lasting impression
- Handling customer complaints
- How to spot potential complainers
- Time it right to diffuse quickly
- Take the time to listen and empathise
- Have ‘recovery lines’ that you can use – know what to offer
The cost of this course is £200 + VAT and this fee covers all instruction and materials.
Free parking is available.
This course is also available as in-house training. Please enquire for details.