I’m a firm believer that if you can’t do it – you can’t train it – so 20 years ago I offered my services out as a telemarketer – working on behalf of companies and individuals who didn’t have the time/inclination to make those all important first calls.
I’ve worked with some fabulous companies over the years and offered the following range of services:
- Profiling their ideal customer
- Buying the details of those customers – ready to call
- Constructed a database which is shared between myself and the client
- Determining the objective of the campaign and what each call will do
- Giving feedback – at every stage of the campaign – to the client
- Analysing the calls and campaign statistically at the end of the campaign
Every call made is made from the company and not ‘on behalf of’ – I become a natural extension of your company.
I can – arrange meetings (I never call them appointments, too clinical!) – follow mailers – do market research – confirm exhibition attendance – gain information. The choice is yours!
Give me a call for a quote – each campaign is different – unique and important